Lovely Martha Sportfishing Terms & Conditions
Lovely Martha Sportfishing Online Ordering System
1. Your credit card will be billed immediately to LOVELY MARTHA SPORTFISHING upon the completion of this order. Once we receive an authorization we will send you a confirmation email. You will ONLY receive confirmation if your credit card is successfully billed. You will notice a credit card charge on your statement from LOVELY MARTHA SPORTFISHING. We require a minimum 100% deposit on all reservations upfront when all reservations are made.
2. Please bring food and drinks for you to enjoy during your fishing trip. We do not offer any food or drink service.
3. Rod, bait and tackle are included in the fishing price. Trolling weights for salmon fishing are sold separately onboard.(bring cash for salmon trolling weights)
4. We only validate parking for The Anchorage Parking Garage located on the corner of Beach & Jones Streets. Excluding the 4th of July Holiday and Fleet Week. Lastly, parking validation is only available to our fishing clients at this time.
5. Illegal drugs, firearms, or explosives of any kind are not allowed. We reserve the right to refuse passage to any person that appears to be under the influence of drugs or excessive amounts of alcohol. Passengers are subject to being searched before entering the port.
6. California Fishing Licenses and gratuities are not included. You can purchase fishing licenses on our website or any sporting goods store in the State of California.
7. We usually catch fish but we do not guarantee that we will catch any fish. We do not issue rain checks for slow fishing.
8. Cancellation policy: THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR CANCELLED RESERVATIONS. NO SHOWS WILL NOT RECEIVE A REFUND! NO SHOWS WILL BE CHARGED IN FULL. Under special circumstances we may provide a floating deposit.
9. All passengers will be required to have photo I.D. (Driver's license or passport).
10. In the event that we have a trip cancel due to bad weather or lack of participation we will provide you with a FLOATING DEPOSIT to be used on any future trip.
11.IMPORTANT: Please arrive half an hour prior to the listed Departure Time on the trip you signed up for.